Tagaytay Condotel Investment
Grand Quartier in Crosswinds
The spectacular hillsides of Tagaytay will never be the same again after the rise of the first tower of Crosswinds’ Grand Quartier – an enclave of mid-rise condominiums enclosed in a community that is both lyrical and breathtaking.
The Grand Quartier affords its residents the composure and serenity of living inside Crosswinds - a master planned community built on the magnificent terrains of Tagaytay – while enjoying the salient advantages of condo living.
- STATUS: TOWER 1, 2 & 3 - Ready for Occupancy
- PROPERTY TYPE: Condominium-Hotel
- AREA SIZE: 43.31 sqm to 94.62 sqm
- ROOMS: Studio, 1-BR & 2-BR (all with balconies)
- PRICE RANGE: Php4,084,000 - Php11,933,200
- RESERVATION FEE: Php50,000-Php150,000
- PAYMENT SCHEME: 15% (6 mos), 85% Cash or Financing
- CONDOTEL PACKAGE: Php11,000/sqm
- CONDOTEL SCHEME: 6-24 mos to pay w/ 10-13% int.
- TARGET COMPLETION: RFO
Updated: December 2016
Prices are inclusive of 12% VAT & Misc Charges.
The Grand Quartier, also known as Crosswinds Resort Suites, comprises luxury condotel unit set within scenic Tagaytay. With two Grand Quartier buildings already standing, Crosswinds presents its third tower, impressively designed by Recio+Casas Architects. Professionally managed by Hospitality International, Inc., distinctly renowned for excellence in residential and condominium hotels, Crosswinds offers the options to own your own unit, or invest and earn from it by renting it out.
KEY BUILDING FEATURES:
- Single loaded to maximize Crosswinds view;
- All units with balconies;
- Low density at only 9 storeys tall [8 levels residential, 1 levels amenities];
- Floor areas highly in demand for condotel operations, with amenities on the lower ground levels [Infinity Pool, Spa, Gym, Function Hall, Coffee Shop]
BRITTANY, the country's premier brand offering luxury, themed real estate projects, takes a giant leap into the vibrant, sophisticated style of the 21st century, at the most coveted address in Metro Manila, Fort Bonifacio Global City. Cosmopolitan Sophistication - The Hudson is the product of a collaboration of brilliant minds in the real estate industry. Vista Land, the largest homebuilder in the Philippines, partnered with no less than Casas Architects for Hudson's building design and Atelier Almario to create interiors that bring into life the vision of a cosmopolitan lifestyle, unmatched in luxury.
There are a number of factors which make Crosswinds a good investment opportunity: It is the only pine estate south of Metro Manila with ver 20,000 pine trees cared for and grown inside the property, it is situated in a prime location, and has a distinctive theme, concept, and architectural design, reminiscent of the Swiss chalets. It takes pride in providing only the best and world class amenities, and a high return of investment (ROI) at 10% per annum, Crosswind also offers condotel features for its guests.
Grand Quartier 3 - Pre-Selling Condotel Units
We are looking forward to assist you at your most convenient time, simply fill our inquiry form or set an appointment, so we can make a good arrangement in advance. Call us at +632-871.8804 | +63-917.522.7699